Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Instagram funk

Hello my Lovelies!

ENGLISH:
Hope you guys had a lovely time over the holidays and I wish you all, who celebrate it, a very happy Easter!

Now, let's get down to business... Instagram. I really love it. I'm kinda over Facebook, never been a big Twitter fan, but Instagram is something that is really interesting to me. I've always been a visual person, so I love the explosion of pictures it offers. And let's be honest, we all love the stalking part of it :)

It's my favorite social media platform, but I'm not a very good blogger when it comes to Instagram. I know I always use excuses, but I have a full time job and it's hard to balance a blog and everything that comes with it. But since I do love it so much and it offers me a creative outlet, I'm trying :)
Anyway, my Instagram is very neglected and I'm going to try to fix that. In the meantime, here's a little collage of my profile so far...
What do you guys think? Do you use it?

CROATIAN:
Nadam se da ste se svi lijepo proveli za blagdane i svima, koji slave, želim sretan Uskrs!

Sad na drugu temu, Instagram. Jako ga volim. Nekako sam prerasla Facebook, nikada nisam bila veliki fan Twittera, ali me Instagram jako privlači. Uvijek sam bila vizualni tip, tako da mi se jako sviđa ta eksplozija slika. I budimo iskreni, svi volimo aspekt uhođenja :)

To mi je najdraža platforma, ali nisam baš najbolji blogger kada se radi o Instagramu. Znam da uvijek imam neku izliku, ali pošto imam i posao, koji je odvojen od bloga, teško mi je sve to balansirati. No, pošto mi blog pruža sjajan kreativni ventil i uživam u njemu, trudim se :)
Uglavnom, Instagram mi je jako zanemaren, ali ću poraditi na tome, a u međuvremenu, evo mali kolaž moga profila...
Što vi mislite? Koristite li ga vi?

 
 Peace&Love
 
D.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment