Monday, April 13, 2015

Touch

Hello my Lovelies!
 
ENGLISH:
So, warmer weather is finally here and, during the day, there's hardly a need for jackets anymore... the other day I just wore this blazer and was actually a little warm.
 
I've pulled out this great skirt from my closet. I had it for ages, but I don't think I wore it on the blog yet. It was actually long, but I've cut it. You could see this belt in quite a few of my posts lately and I've been wearing it a lot, it's actually a part of a winter coat and I sewed it up so it would fit me (it was a little big without the coat) and now I love wearing it with any combo because it just gives it a touch that I love. The boots are new and they are from ZARA. I've been looking for an ankle high boots but I feel in love with these because of the slip on the side.
 
CROATIAN: 
Dakle, toplije vrijeme je konačno tu i preko dana praktički više ni nema potrebe za jaknama ... neki dan sam nosila samo ovaj sako i čak mi je bilo i malo vruće.
 
Izvukla sam ovu suknju iz ormara, imam ju već dugo, ali mislim da ju još nisam nosila na blogu. Suknja je bila dugačka, ali sam ju skratila. Ovaj pojas što nosim na sakou ste mogli vidjeti u par mojih kombinacija, on je zapravo dio zimskog kaputa, zašila sam ga (malo mi je velik samo bez kaputa) i sad ga često nosim jer mi se sviđa kako začini kombinaciju. Čizmice su iz ZARE, dugo sam tražila gležnjače i ove mi se sviđaju jer imaju prorez sa strane.
 
 H&M blazer
ZARA boots
 











 
Peace&Love
 
D.
 
 
 

2 comments: